How it works
For beds, mattresses, and headboards
- Place your order
An order confirmation email containing delivery details will land in your email inbox. Keep an eye on your spam folder, just in case it ends up in there!
- Wait for a phone call
We’ll contact you within 24 hours to confirm your order. Once your items are made we'll be in touch again to arrange a suitable 4-hour time slot for delivery.
- Track your order
Once you’ve confirmed a delivery date, we’ll send you a confirmation email containing a link to track your order.
- The big day
We’ll let you know when your item(s) is loaded and ready for delivery.
Our two-person delivery team will pop your bed in a room of your choice, set it up and show you how to use it.
When will my products arrive?
We only deliver to mainland England, Scotland, and Wales and this is free for everything. We’ll take your new adjustable bed to a room of your choice, set it up and show you how to use it.
Let us do the hard work so you don’t have to.
We’ll remove and recycle your old mattress, headboard, or bed when you buy a replacement with us. Simply select the extras you’d like at checkout.
- Removal of packaging - £9.95
- Mattress Removal and Recycling - £29.95
- Bed Base Removal and Recycling - £29.95
- Bed Set Removals and Recycling - £49.95
How long will my delivery take?
Most items take up to 4 weeks, depending on available delivery dates for your postcode.
Bed removal - how it works!
- Once your order is confirmed and payment received, within 24 hours we will send you a SMS text message and email with a collection date. There will be contact details to change collection date if necessary.
- Once you have confirmed your collection date, we will send you via SMS text message an AM or PM slot 24 hours prior to collection.
- Disassemble your old bed base prior to our delivery team arriving.
- Half an hour prior to collection, our delivery team will give you a courtesy call to let you know they are on their way.
We ask that you keep a 2 meter distance from our delivery team at all times, in line with the government guidelines.